Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Richeson Best Classic Santa Fe II
This easel is suitable for: oil, acrylic, casein, and pastel and offers the same quality features as the Classic Santa Fe I:
- 2 canvas holders. The middle canvas holder can be used for smaller works and the self-leveling bottom tray/palette measures 30" wide by 7.5" deep.
- The bottom tray features a melamine paint mixing surface and 2 large steel canisters
- Its marine style winch raises and lowers easily allowing works weighing up to 300 lbs.
- The double-masted H-frame offers extra stability and will hold larger canvases than the Santa Fe I & III.
- Plastic front locking casters offer mobility.
- Max. canvas height: 106"
- Base width/depth: 24" × 30"
- Compact easel height: 78"
- Extended easel height: 129"
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Richeson Best Classic Santa Fe II