Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We are excited to finally welcome you back for in person art classes for our Spring 2022 Session. We have a new space and have retooled the studio and guidelines to create a safe and comfortable experience for all.
- Masks and proof of vaccination continue to be required at this time.
- Smaller class sizes (no more than 6 participants) and larger tables.
- We have introduced a new overhead projector so that you can see instructor demos from the comfort of your seat (no crowding).
- Our beautiful and inspiring main floor studio space boasts high ceilings, bright studio lighting, good air flow, and a medical grade air filtration system.
- Also new to our programming, we have created in-house designed material kits for each class to our instructors specifications. This means measured out materials to give you just what you need (and not too much). Not only does this eliminate shared studio tools, it also means that we can provide you with Artist quality paints and materials without it breaking the bank!